The SIRS-E DMX tube is an LED tube that can be controlled via DMX. The LED’s located inside the tube are made up of the same RGB LED’s from our strips; meaning this tube can generate a significant amount of color combinations ready for your showcase. It can also be used with any DMX control to achieve colorful and vivid effects.
- Constant current driver is designed on the double side vertical tubes.
- Double sided light effects can be seen from 360 degree angles. Transparent tube make the light much clear and pure.
- Environment friendly, no harsh glare and buzzing noise, no flicker.
- DMX Starting Address: Manually Addressable with external device
- View Angle: 360°
- Voltage: DC12V
- Control: DMX
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Protection: IP65
- Night club
- Television studio
- Special effects
- and more