Submitting a valid order is important. Immediate shipment only applies when the item is in stock, when we have sufficient information to verify your identity, and items only ship the same day when they are ordered before 3:00 P.M. CST.
In order to verify your identity, we require the following information:
- Matching Billing Address; The billing address is the address where you receive your credit card statement. You must provide you billing address exactly as it is listed with the entity that issued your credit card. Additionally, your customer name must appear exactly as your issuing bank has it on record, this is also known as the Cardholder Name.
- Matching, Valid Phone Number; You must provide us with the number listed with your issuing bank. This must also be a working number where you can be reached during regular business hours.
- Listed Shipping Address; If your shipping address is the same as your billing address, you don’t need to worry about this. If it’s different, please know that we are glad to ship your package to the location that best serves your needs. However, listing your shipping address with your credit card company (a routine procedure) is your best way to guarantee prompt shipment. Otherwise shipment may be delayed due to verification efforts when shipment is to an address other than the Billing Address or one of the valid Listed Shipping Addresses.
- Valid Credit Card; We accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover. At this time, we accept all major credit cards but we must be able to verify the address. We currently ship to the 50 United States, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico and most countries worldwide. We must also be able to verify your billing address and, if applicable, any alternate shipping address through our automated system or by calling the card issuing bank. Any difficulties with verification may delay order processing. If for some reason we are unable to validate the shipping address, the order will not be shipped and the card will not be billed.
- Valid Email Address; This ensures that we can contact you effectively.
- Special Case: Debit Cards. Using a debit card (even with a Visa/MasterCard logo) may result in additional steps in verification. Although we will do our best to process your order quickly, using a debit card may delay the order slightly.
We take two steps to protect the security of your credit card and your identity. We verify your information to protect your identity by ensuring that you are the person using your card. When a SIRS Electronics Inc. (SIRS-E®) customer places an order, we take the necessary steps to make sure that we have the correct cardholder’s information. SIRS Electronics Inc. (SIRS-E®) takes extra measures to ensure that your identity is protected and that using your credit card is safe.
If we do not have one or more of your items in stock, we will notify you via email / phone and let you know how long it will be before we can ship your item(s). Any item on backorder will remain active for 30 days unless you ask us to cancel the item(s). You will receive regular updates in order to keep you up to updated on the current status of your order – that is our commitment.
Reserve the Right to Refuse Orders:
SIRS Electronics Inc. (SIRS-E®) reserves the right to refuse orders for any reason, including suspicion (not proof) of credit card fraud. Further, SIRS Electronics Inc (SIR-E®) reserves the right to disclose information identified as likely to be fraudulent to credit-card companies, their investigators, and the proven cardholder.
The Federal Trade Commission takes credit card fraud very seriously. We are confident you will appreciate these additional steps we take at our expense to ensure your identity and credit card remain secure and protected.