Shipping rates are based on package weight, size, and distance shipped. Shipments are sent via FEDEX or USPS for shipments within the United States. International shipments are via FEDEX, DHL, or USPS.
Occasionally, SIRS-E® offers free shipping promotions that are only valid within the USA unless stated otherwise. Certain restrictions may apply. FREE shipping orders are sent out via USPS First Class or FEDEX Ground, depending on the size of the order. You may also opt-in for faster shipping methods for an additional charge. Please note that shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
Most orders are shipped within the same or next day the order is received. Upon receiving your order, our staff will verify, locate, pack, double-check for accuracy, and ship out your package. SIRS-E® is proud to have one of the most efficient order processing systems in e-commerce and strive to ship your orders as quickly and accurately as possible.
Delays may occur if an address cannot be verified or if there is an issue with processing a payment. In order to avoid this, please make sure that you have specified a valid shipping address and all your payment information is correct before placing your order. One of our staff members will contact you by phone and/or e-mail if a problem arises from an order.
- Ground: 1-7+ Business Days
- Express Saver: 3 Business Days
- 2ndDay Air: 2 Business Days
- Standard Overnight: 1 Business Day (Afternoon)
- Priority Overnight: 1 Business Day (Morning)
- Priority Overnight Saturday Delivery Available: Must be requested, please call (281) 324-0908 for pricing and availability.
- Freight: 1-5 Days
- First Class Mail: 3-5 days
- Priority Mail: 2-3 days
- Express mail: 1 day
In certain situations (such as unusually large or heavy items), SIRS-E® will work with you to determine the most effective and economical shipping method. Call us at (281) 324-0908 for assistance.
Require Signature for Delivery – This service will automatically apply on all purchases valued over $500.00, fragile products, and/or items delivered to a non-commercial address. It ensures that your order will only be delivered when you are present to sign for the delivery preventing packages from being left at your door when you are not home.
- International Economy: (Transit Time Depends on Destination)
- International Priority: (Transit Time Depends on Destination)
- International Economy: (Transit Time Depends on Destination)
- International Express Worldwide: (Transit Time Depends on Destination)
- Express Mail International: (Transit Time Depends on Destination)
For international customers, all international shipments already include insurance. If the package is lost in transit, we will submit a claim with carrier and find an immediate solution.
Delivery time-frames for each international country may vary. Please contact your local post office for details.
We strongly suggest that you check both your billing address and shipping address to ensure accuracy. From time to time, customers may incorrectly fill these fields and submit orders. SIRS-E.com will only ship the products to the address that is supplied.
If the item is returned due to incorrect shipping information, the Customer will be notified to correct the information and may be entitled to new shipping charges. In the event that the customer requests a refund for a purchase, the shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Shipments outside the U.S. are subject to a 20% restocking fee. SIRS-E.com is not responsible for lost packages due to incorrect shipping information.
Delivery Time and Rush Order
For customers that just can’t wait for our products, we do not blame you. SIRS-E® understands that getting your items quickly is important to you. Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of the order being placed.
Since FEDEX does not pickup packages on Saturdays or Sundays (even for express shipping), the actual delivery date may differ from the estimated scheduled delivery date. For example: A Priority Overnight order, leaving our warehouse on a Friday to Miami, will not arrive until Monday even though it has a one day transit time unless you request Saturday Delivery. Please refer to FEDEX.com for more information.
If you need an order by a specific time, please contact a customer service representative before you place an order to verify that the item is available and is able to be shipped within a certain period. SIRS-E.com cannot be held responsible for any packages which are delayed due to unforeseen FEDEX, USPS, or DHL instances such as “adverse weather conditions”, “Beyond FEDEX/USPS control”, or “Missed at facility” – please plan accordingly.
Shipping and Order Processing Holidays
Orders can be submitted via our website, but will not be processed, delivered or counted as in-transit on the following major holidays and company closures:
Please visit the FedEx Holiday Schedule for more information. The link will open in a new tab.
Any backordered item(s) will remain active for 30 days unless you ask us to cancel the item(s). You will receive regular updates in order to keep you up to speed on the current status of your order. If you do not want to wait for your backordered product, please consider purchasing a similar item.
Refusal of Delivery Packages
Any packages refused by the customer are deemed to be ABANDONED. All refused packages will be returned to sender at the shipper’s expense. No refunds will be issued for any packages which were refused for delivery.
International Shipping Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of an international shipments may be subject to such import fees which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and it is recommended to contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. The purchaser will be responsible for all customs taxes and additional taxes that are charged by the destination country.
Please contact our Claims Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) before returning any items. Items returned without previous authorization will be refused. We are not responsible for products returned without an RMA. Customers will be responsible for return costs. Please bear in mind that all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns are accepted within 15 calendar days of shipment date to customer.
- SIRS Electronics, Inc. reserves the right to refuse returns after 15 calendar days of shipment date to customer.
- Merchandise must be returned in new condition with all accessories, instruction sheets, and in original packaging within 7 calendar days of claim initiation.
- A refund (excluding shipping costs) will be issued to the original form of payment method on file.
- If a product is returned in used/damaged condition or missing parts/accessories, SIRS Electronics, Inc. reserves the right to refuse the return.
- All build to order, non-standard, and modified products are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- Software/License returns are NOT accepted under any circumstance.
- In the instance that an order is cancelled after being processed, a 20% cancellation fee will be applied.
- Aluminum channels and lenses are non-returnable.
- Sample kits are not returnable.
- Other products may be designated as non-returnable.
- Orders total over $2,000 are not refundable. We encourage you to order samples before placing large orders to ensure the products meet your requirements.
- Please allow up to 3-5 business days, after item receipt for refunds to be applied due to processing and inspection time.
Partner/Wholesale Return Policy
SIRS-E® return policy for partners/wholesalers will differ than that of end-users. Please consult your sale representative or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding our return policy.
Replacements requests for defective merchandise are accepted within 30 calendar days of shipment date to customer. SIRS Electronics, Inc. will provide a full refund for products returned due to manufacturer defects. After 30 days, all claims related to defective merchandise must be directed to the manufacturer. SIRS-E branded merchandise warranties will vary among products. Please review warranties of each product before purchase.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our return policy.