DMX Tube 5050 RGB LED Bi-Pixel Control
The SIRS-E DMX tube is an LED tube that can be controlled via DMX. The LED’s located inside the tube are made up of the same RGB LED’s from our strips; meaning this tube can generate a significant amount of color combinations ready for your showcase. It can also be used with any DMX control to achieve colorful and vivid effects.
- Constant current driver is designed on the double side vertical tubes.
- Double sided light effects can be seen from 360 degree angles. Transparent tube make the light much clear and pure.
- Environment friendly, no harsh glare and buzzing noise, no flicker.
- DMX Starting Address: Manually Addressable with external device
- View Angle: 360°
- Voltage: DC12V
- Control: DMX
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Protection: IP65
- Night clubs
- Television studios
- Special effects
- and more
Build to order
- DMX-TUBE-1608 DataSheet
- DMX-TUBE-3216 DataSheet
- DMX-TUBE-4824 DataSheet
- DMX Address Writer Datasheet
0.5 meter (1.64 ft), 1 meter (3.28 ft), 1.5 meters (4.92 ft), 2 meters (6.56 ft)
There are no reviews yet.