Klus Aluminum Extrusion B1888 for 5050 and 3528 LED Strips
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 1m (3.28′) or 2m (6.56′)
- Compatible with Covers: KLUS 1547,KLUS 1548
- Mounting Options: Double Sided mounting tape, KLUS 1072
- Certification: CE, UR
The Klus 1547 is one of Klus’ s most simple and efficient fixture. It’s shallow housing is designed for flexible or hard LED strips that are up to 10cm (0.39″) wide. The fixture is suitable for illumination of certain areas without visible LED dots. Light transmission may vary depending on LEDs used or desired cover. The shape of the fixture makes for an easy installation either by adhesive or mounting bracket. On its own, profile is not waterproof and it is not recommended to be applied if directly exposed to weather conditions. This extrusion is designed to be used primarily for interior lighting . When combined with a proper cover and end caps, the setup is capable of withstanding most forms of dust and undesirable elements that can make LED strips dirty or cause them to deteriorate. This standard quality fixture is great for installations in order to add that final touch to your project.
This product is compatible with most SIRS-E -LED Strips including:
- 5050 RGB or 5050 White variants
- 3528 Single Color or 3528 White variants
- 3528 Waterproof variants
Note: This product is not compatible with 5050 Waterproof SIRS-E-LED Strip variants.
- Ideal for walkways, rails, stairs, signs, advertisement and cabaret, cabinet, furniture, landscape and architectural lighting. This includes Cove, Edge and Contour lighting.
- Easy installation dedicated for room-and deco-light!
**To see how many meters you can use together, refer to the controllers specs.
Klus-B1888 Data Sheet
1 Meter Extrusion (3.28 ft), 2 Meter Extrusion (6.56 ft)
There are no reviews yet.