Storm 10 – 10-Universe Ethernet to DMX gateway
Control LED pixels with ease
ENTTEC’s Storm10 is a compact, 10-universe installation-grade Ethernet to DMX to DMX/RDM converter designed to make controlling DMX lights over Ethernet simple by effortlessly converting sACN, Art-Net or ESP protocols to DMX512.
Install it using one of four mounting options, then configure and update it from anywhere on your network using its intuitive web interface. Its convenient 10 outputs, plus 2 front facing ports make cabling familiar to installers and offers ultimate flexibility if you ever want to expand your infrastructure in the future.
With an internal buffer and sync logic you can be confident that with an ENTTEC system you can build vast LED matrixes that span without experiencing any jitter, lag, content tearing or timing issues – ensuring that you stay perfectly synchronised across your entire show.
Put simply, everything works as you’d expect it to. Predictability is a good thing.
- Flexible – The Storm10’s system architecture gives you many configuration options to choose from. And thanks to ArtSync, multiple Storm10s on your project will always be perfectly synchronized.
- Intuitive – You’ll be up and running straight out of the box thanks to the Storm10’s incredibly easy-to-use web interface. Forget the learning curve and spend more time on the fun stuff instead.
- Creative – Bring installations to life that you could only previously dream of with the Storm10’s high density RJ45 outputs. Deliver huge amounts of data with flexible mounting options for any installation environment.
- Easy, web-based configuration – ENTTEC are proud to have pioneered the introduction of user-friendly web browser interfaces in the lighting control sector. Just like all ENTTEC network products, simply connect to your Storm10 from anywhere on the same network using your favorite web browser to configure, manage and update your device settings. It’s that easy!
- Merging support – Choose from either LTP or HTP Merging per port (with up to 2 sources). Use another control source and let the Storm10 handle the output just to test your setup, then revert back to the master source when required.
- Polarity-protected data ports – We’re not new to this industry. We know that sometimes accidents happen or faults develop on installations over time. That’s why the Storm10 has been designed to block DC power entering each of the data ports in the case of a short circuit or incorrect wiring. Rogue power can’t pass through the Storm10 into your wider installation.
- Two layers of rock-solid surge protection – The Storm10 has been engineered for 24/7 operation and surge protection. If your data cabling has a fault that causes a spike in voltage, a heavy-handed installer gives it static shock, or maybe your DMX lines have a lot of electrical noise on them, the issue won’t be passed through the Storm10 to your other equipment. Any disturbance is automatically suppressed.
- Integration-ready – Combine the Storm10 with the S-PLAY show controller to trigger or schedule lighting states. Seamlessly integrating with a huge number of popular building integration management and smart home systems, you can simply set and forget, knowing that you can rely on your S-PLAY to precisely schedule your show whenever it’s required – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
- The perfect package – We know that every project is as unique as you, and therefore, requires different solutions. So, we have made the Storm10 more flexible than ever to suit any project.
Use one Storm10 to control 10 universes of DMX data or connect multiple devices together to upscale your project. Being able to control a large number of universes allows the Storm10 to be used on any sized project.
PoE and DC input so you can power your Storm10 to suits your project’s needs.
Independently configure all 10 ports to create a unique lighting display. Configure setting such as input protocol, merging options, refresh rate and even disable DMX out / DMX out (RDM) or any port completely.
Its intuitive design and bracket options provide the flexibility to mount the Storm10 in a number of popular industry methods straight out of the box.
Supporting multiple protocols, Art-Net, sACN, ESP and DMX512, you can send data to the Storm10 from a wide range of sources – while the Storm10’s RDM (Remote Device Management) capability allows you to get a quick status update of your connected devices and change basic settings remotely.
An Installers’ Dream
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet port (With PoE)
- 10 x DMX outputs on RJ45 (ANSI 1.27-2) (outputs 9 + 10 can be accessed from either the front or rear of the unit)
There are no reviews yet.