Swisson RDM & DMX Opto-Splitter w/ Terminal
The RDM & DMX Opto-Splitter is a convenient, less expensive way to build a permanent fixture. The terminal ports allow the user to directly connect into the hardwire of a device, instead of spending extra money on other connecters.
The RDM & DMX Opto-Splitter Terminal Box with Wall Mount is a compact structure with 1 input terminal, 1 through terminal, and 5 output terminals.
The RDM & DMX Opto-Splitter Terminal Single Rack includes built in flanges for mounting, 1 input terminal, 1 through terminal, and 5 output terminals.
The RDM & DMX Opto-Splitter Terminal Double Rack is equipped with flanges for easy rack mounting, 2 input terminals, 2 through terminals, and 10 output terminals.
- R Switch to toggle between RDM&DMX compatibility or DMX only mode
- LED Display
- ETL/cETL/CE certified
- Optical isolation prevents signal disturbances
- Isolation between input and outputs as well as full isolation between each output
- Simplify connections and reduce installation and cable cost
- Easy detection of disturbances by intelligent DMX protocol supervisor
- Clean and clear amplification of DMX signals
- DMX line can be terminated by pressing a button
- Extend DMX lines infinitely with the splitter
- Strong Power Supply worldwide 5VAC – 276VAC
- Input (1 universe) 1pcs
- Through (1 universe) 1pcs
- Outputs 5 pcs
- Box version, M10 thread for a clamp and an eye bolt for safety line
- Dimensions Rack: 19″, 1 Unit, 111 mm, Box: 220x111x44mm
- 2 Year warranty
Box with wall Mount, Single Rack, Double Rack
There are no reviews yet.