Next-generation Ethernet to DMX/RDM gateway
The DIN Ethergate is a robust and reliable, installation-grade, Ethernet to DMX converter that has been engineered to connect physical DMX devices to your Ethernet network infrastructure. Now you can expand your network entertainment project to the next level.
With two Universes of bi-directional eDMX to DMX conversion with Art-RDM support, the DIN Ethergate is compatible with a wide range of devices and allows for fast deployment of your DMX system. Simply connect, configure and take control!
In addition, this Ethernet to DMX/RDM gateway is packed with installer-friendly features for fast installation and configuration, all managed through the user interface. All contained within a compact and electrically-insulated 4-DIN-module width unit form factor.
With 2 universes of bi-directional eDMX to DMX conversion with ArtRDM support, power over ethernet (PoE) or flexible 12-24v DC input, the DIN Ethergate allows for fast deployment of DMX systems.
Technical Drawing / Dimensions
Note: DIN Ethergates manufactured before July 2022 with serial number 2361126 or lower (in hexadecimal) are not compatible with firmware V2.0 or higher. Please use the firmware below if you have a RevA hardware device.
In a nutshell
- Two bi-directional DMX/ E1.20 RDM ports with optional termination and RDM support.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet) or DC 12-24v input.
- Surface or TS35 DIN-rail mount.
- Support for Art-Net 4, sACN and ESP to DMX conversion.
- Support for DMX -> Art-Net (Broadcast or Unicast) / DMX -> ESP (Broadcast or Unicast) / DMX -> sACN (Multicast or Unicast).
- Pluggable terminal blocks and inbuilt DMX termination.
- Intuitive device configuration and updates through the inbuilt web interface.
- Surface or TS35 DIN rail mount.
- 10/100 Mbps network speed.
- ‘Current Port Buffer’ allows live DMX values to be viewed.
- Configurable refresh rate.
The DIN Ethergate’s primary functionality is to convert between Ethernet-DMX protocols and USITT DMX512-A (DMX). The following conversions are available with the DIN Ethergate:
- Art-Net -> DMX (with / without RDM. ANSI E1.20 RDM supported)
- DMX -> Art-Net (Broadcast or Unicast)
- sACN -> DMX
- DMX -> sACN (Multicast or Unicast)
- ESP -> DMX
- DMX -> ESP (Broadcast or Unicast)
- Easy web page configuration – The configuration is managed through the localhost web interface to simplify commissioning and updates as well as to allow the DIN Ethergate to be configured from any computer on your network.
- Flexible power options – Power the DIN Ethergate using IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet) or DC 12-24v input.
- Sync mode – All ENTTEC Ethernet hardware accepts ArtSync to fully synchronize Art-Net data for all output ports and across your installation when receiving Art-Net from the same source.
- Time-saving and installer-friendly – Our Ethernet to DMX converter is packed with installer-friendly features including pluggable terminal connectors and inbuilt DMX termination to simplify wiring. Also, a ‘Current Port Buffer’ within the web interface allows live DMX values to be viewed from the web interface to troubleshoot your installation. Upon receiving power, the device is ready to go within seconds.
- Monitor activity – The forward-facing LED indicator allows your device status to be monitored quickly with just a glance.
- Flexible mounting options – Featuring a 4-DIN-module electrically-insulated housing, the DIN-Ethergate’s slim form includes a DIN-rail clip enabling attachment to a TS35 DIN-rail alongside the option to wall mount the device in any orientation.
There are no reviews yet.