CPoint XLR DMX512 Terminators 120 Ohm
DMXterminator XLR is an XLR connector plug with a 120 Ohm resistor inside connected to the data lines. Plug this in at the last DMX unit, and the DMX source perceives the cable as endless. Otherwise, reflections can be caused at the end of the line, creating problems that can be very difficult to find. Avoid this by terminating the end of the cable.
- A 120 Ohm DMX512 Terminator in an XLR connector
- Two XLR versions available, male 3-pin or male 5-pin
- Plug directly into any 3-pin or 5-pin XLR DMX512-controlled equipment
- Use to avoid data signals being reflected from the end of the data cable
- Very robust, rugged molded housing with non-slip grip
- Product Weight (including packaging): 31g / 1.1oz
- Gold-plated pins on the connector
- Easy to use
- Low cost
- RoHS, REACH, and California Prop65 Certified
There are no reviews yet.