The DMX-CON6 DMX decoder has a frequency of 5.2 kHz which allows it to be used for video applications with no camera flickering, as well as 6 amps max per channel @ 12V DC with a total power of 432W and @ 24V DC with a total power of 864W. This LED Decoder provides you with the freedom to control 6 channels of LED strip, LED modules, and each channel provides you control from 1-256 levels of intensity. This decoder complies with DMX 512/1990 Protocol.
- DMX 512 LED Decoder
- 6 output channels, max 6A per channel.
- 864W Max
- Input: 12-24V DC
- Output: To LED
- Flicker Free: 5.2 kHz
- Part Number: DMX-CON6
- Meets DMX512/1990
- 256-levels of brightness, full-color with decoder controls
- Can achieve asynchronous color changes effects
- Capable of controlling LED lights with 1-6 colors
- Freely set the DMX address 1-512
- Modularizing can be matched with different LED modules