Have you ever thought about luring people into the store/club/ride by letting them interact with the lighting?
As a general-purpose input device, MADRIX ORION fits right in.
Transform your next project by introducing interactive elements. How about a convenient button? How about a motion sensor?
Connect switches, potentiometers, and triggers. Include sensors for light, temperature, passive infrared, and more. Integrate building automation and home automation.
8 versatile inputs receive analog signals from 0 V – 12 V. Converted into 8-bit or 16-bit digital DMX, MADRIX ORION outputs Art-Net or Streaming ACN over Ethernet network.
The MADRIX ORION is specifically designed as a general-purpose input device for analog input and Ethernet-based output for remote control and interactivity.
Made in Germany
5 year Warranty
Madrix Orion Datasheet
Madrix Orion User Manual
Madrix Orion Technical Manual
Drivers, Firmware, and More
- Powerful A/D Converter – Easily convert any analog input signal ranging from 0 V – 12 V into an 8-bit or 16-bit digital DMX output signal. Sample incoming signals instantly and map all inputs individually to up to 8 or 16 DMX channels per device.
- 8 Versatile Inputs Directly – connect to a wide range of compatible sensors, potentiometers, switches, and triggers. Easily create interactive projects using sensors for light, temperature, PIR, and many more.
- Direct Connection – 2 main 6-pin ports are available with 4 individual pins each as well as GND and V+. Flexibly supply 5 V – 24 V power over the 2-pin screw terminal.
- Designed For DIN Rails Or Walls – Its non-conductive enclosure and standardized design for 35 mm top-hat rails make mounting quick, easy, and safe. 2 extra brackets are provided for optional wall mounting. 9 indicators quickly show the device status with the option to turn them off.
- Art-Net / Streaming ACN / USB – Send the output signal as Art-Net or Streaming ACN (E1.31) over long or short distances to any compatible software or hardware controller. In addition, simply connect to MADRIX 5 over USB.
- Versatile Output – Different input types allow data to be processed and parameterized differently for the output. Each input can be separately set as Analog-IN, Digital-IN, Counter, and other useful functions.
- Daisy-Chain Support – 2 Ethernet ports allow for separate network connections as well as linearly daisy-chaining several devices together for better cable management.
- Invaluable Features – The device is ready within seconds after startup. Its firmware is upgradable for future enhancements. Access and change specific device settings using the built-in web configuration page.
- 8x IN (via pluggable screw terminals)
- 2x RJ45 Ethernet ports
- 1x USB port
- 1x Power (via pluggable screw terminal)
- 1x MADRIX ORION
- 1x Set of screw terminals (2x 6-pin and 1x 2-pin)
- 1x USB 2.0 cable (certified)
- 2x Wall-mount brackets
- 1x Technical manual / quick start guide
|Supply Of Power||DC 5 V – 24 V; over
|Power Consumption||Power Consumption< 1.5 W (300 mA) during normal operation (500 mA max. fused)|
|Network Protocols||Art-Net (I, II, 3, 4), Streaming ACN (sACN / ANSI E1.31)|
|Input Signals||0 V – 12 V, analog|
|Ports||2x ports (Via 2x 6-pin pluggable screw terminals)|
|Input Pins||2x 4 separate pins (8x in total)|
|Ethernet||2x RJ45, Auto MDI-X, daisy-chain support, 10/100 MBit/s (Compatible with 1 GBit/s)|
|Ethernet Switch||Lookup Table (ALU) for 1024 unicast MAC addresses|
|USB||1x port, USB 2.0, type-B female socket|
|Handling||5 status LEDs (+ 4 network status LEDs)|
|Case||Non-conductive, V-0 flammability rating (UL94 test method), designed for 35 mm DIN-rails or wall mounting|
|Dimensions||90 mm x 70 mm x 46 mm (Length x Width x Height)|
|Weight||105 g | 120 g incl. screw terminals and wall mounts|
|Temperature Range||-10 °C to 70 °C (Operating) | -20 °C to 85 °C (Storage)|
|Relative Humidity||5 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Operating / Storage)|
|Certificates||CE, EAC, FCC, RoHS|
|Warranty||5 years of limited manufacturer’s warranty|
There are no reviews yet.