The Pocket Console® is the inexpensive source for the smallest, most graphic “hands-on” and “user-friendly” DMX-512 theatrical lighting console made. A user-friendly, portable and lightweight lighting console.
The Pocket Console® with 8 fully recordable submasters in the new PLAYBACK-8™ software. In this version, THE POCKET CONSOLE® DMX PLAYBACK-8, it is not just a single scene playback anymore, but is now a recording console. Completely portable and lightweight lighting console. Pelican™ Hard Case not included.
Allows real-time output in DMX 0-255, DMX% 0-100 and binHex 00-FF readout of faders. EXCELLENT test tool giving precise output data. Completely portable and lightweight lighting console.
The Pocket Console® with 8-Page Patch (Moving Light and Ballroom Multi-Patch) allows EIGHT discreet pages of patch configurations!
The Pocket Console® 24-Eight is a 24 Channel, 8 Submaster, single DMX universe console. The console allows up to 512 DMX addresses to be patched through 24 channels across three banks of 8 faders. Channel Bank assignment can be easily managed as necessary during your operations to give you access to all 24 channels. In addition to the Channel Mode, the Pocket Console® 24-Eight offers multiple features, including a Patch Mode, Playback Mode and Record Mode, to make this an all-round lighting console.
- Optional Pelican Cases are available
- small, lightweight, portable and designed to be hand held
- Levels are set using eight faders (slider pots)
- Each FADER has an associated bump button
- 512 dimmer addresses are patchable to any of the eight faders
- The faders are patchable using from 0 to 512 dimmer addresses per fader
- The unit is powered by a 9v battery OR by a 120v AC power supply
- 9 Volt Alkaline Battery Life – 3 hours minimum
- 120v AC adapter
- Number of DMX dimmer addresses supported – 512
- Number of Faders – 8 with bump buttons
- Data output – DMX-512 1990 standard
- Data Speed: 44hz
- Comes with instructions & 90 day warranty