Swisson DMX Wireless Opto-Splitter
2 Year Warranty
The XSW combines CRMX wireless DMX technology with our entire line of DMX splitters. The XSW can operate as a DMX transmitter or as a DMX receiver at the press of a button. The DMX splitter functionality is always available regardless of whether the device is configured as a transmitter or receiver. If only the splitter function is used, the wireless part is switched off. The splitter offers one input port, a thru port and 4 individually optically isolated output ports.
Multiple radio links can be operated at the same time, allowing a setup with multiple DMX Universes. Multiple receivers can be connected to a single transmitter. A variety of wireless configurations can be built up with the same XSW components.
- XSW-TR-CRMX-3B: 3-Pin XLR CRMX Transceiver Box
- XSW-TR-CRMX-3R: 3-Pin XLR CRMX Transceiver Single Rack
- XSW-TR-CRMX-5B: 5-Pin XLR CRMX Transceiver Box
- XSW-TR-CRMX-5R: 5-Pin XLR CRMX Transceiver Single Rack
- XSW-TR-W-DMX-3B: 3-Pin XLR W-DMX Transceiver Box
- XSW-TR-W-DMX-3R: 3-Pin XLR W-DMX Transceiver Single Rack
- XSW-TR-W-DMX-5B: 5-Pin XLR W-DMX Transceiver Box
- XSW-TR-W-DMX-5R: 5-Pin XLR W-DMX Transceiver Single Rack
|Wireless DMX Protocol||
3-Pin XLR, 5-Pin XLR
Box, Single Rack
There are no reviews yet.