Swisson DMX Opto-Splitter with Terminal Connections
The DMX Opto-Splitter Terminal is equipped with seven terminal ports which allow the user to directly hardwire into a DMX device for permanent fixtures. With the terminal connectors, the user will save money by not having to purchase additional standard connectors. The DMX Opto-Splitter Terminals make it possible to connect directly into the hardware.
The DMX Splitter Terminal Box with Wall Mount comes in a compact box configuration with a wall mount and is equipped with 1 input terminal, 1 through terminal, and 5 output terminals.
The DMX Splitter Terminal Single Rack has 1 input terminal, 1 through terminal, 5 output terminals and includes mounting flanges for a rack.
The DMX Splitter Terminal Double has 2 input terminals, 2 through terminals, 10 output terminals and is rack mountable with the included flanges. The DMX Splitter Terminal Double Rack is essentially two single racks side by side.
- ETL/cETL/CE certified
- Optical isolation prevents signal disturbances
- Isolation between input and outputs as well as full isolation between each output
- Simplify connections and reduce installation and cable cost
- Easy detection of disturbances by intelligent DMX protocol supervisor
- Clean and clear amplification of DMX signals
- DMX line can be terminated by pressing a button
- Extend DMX lines infinitely with the splitter
- Strong Power Supply worldwide 5VAC – 276VAC
- Input (1 universe) 1pcs
- Through (1 universe) 1pcs
- Outputs 5 pcs
- Box version, M10 thread for a clamp and an eye bolt for safety line
- Dimensions Rack: 19″, 1 Unit, 111 mm, Box: 220x111x44mm
- 2 Year warranty