The Rackmount-2™ is similar to the original Pocket Console® DMX, except it was designed for permanent installations: Workstations, Stage Manager Panels, LX workboxes, or anyplace else that needs easy access to a fully patchable DMX universe.
It comes with both flush mount XLR or terminal block DMX outputs, a 120v-9v Power Supply, eight fully patchable manual sliders plus eight bump buttons. DMX runs at high speed (44Hz) and the RACK MOUNT-1™ utilizes flash memory for a non-volatile patch.
- DMX Output: Board mounted terminal block
- Optional FlushMount Faceplate 5 pin XLR available
- Data Output: DMX-512 1990 standard, 44Hz
- Memory: Non-Volatile Flash
- Number of Channels: 8 with Momentary BUMP buttons
- Patch: Fully independent 512 DMX to 1-8 Channels