Enttec DMX Streamer Real Time Show Recorder / Playback
The most valuable DMX512 streaming recorder. Record hours of DMX512 light show using the DMXStreamer. Perfect for architectural or DMX512 backup.
- Up to 20 hours of recording from any DMX512 source
- 26 shows
- Scheduling options : time of day, sunrise, sunset, day of week, power up, switch closure
- In built real time clock
- Configurable frame rates from 10 to 40Hz
- Supports a full 512 channel DMX stream
- Backup mode
- RS232 remote control
- Expandable memory (up to 2Gbytes)
The DMXStreamer is the most valuable DMX512 tool you will find. This product records any DMX512 stream for up to 20 hours. You simply play your lighting sequence and record it with the DMXStreamer. You can then play it back when you need it, or automaticaly based on time of day with the inbuilt real time clock.
This unit is great for any architectural work thanks to the inbuilt clock and scheduling features or simply backing up a lighting control system in case problems occur. The automatic backup will start a predefined show if there is loss of DMX signal.
A recording time estimate chart is available in the user manual.
- DMX512 streaming recorder/playback system
- Full 512 channel streaming recorder
- Up to 26 shows
- Up to 23 hours of recording
- Expandable memory
- Show scheduling: Sunrise, Sunset, Time of day, day of week, power up and switch closure
- Internal battery backed real time clock
- Shows can be given names
- Complete standalone operation
- Automatic backup mode
- RS232 remote controlled
- Bright back lit LCD screen
- Easy firmware upgrades
- Compatible with DMXPlayBack Remote
The DMXStreamer fits into a robust 9.5 inch 1 Unit rack.