Swisson XRC-200-W DMX Dynamic Recorder With Wall Mount
An easy to use recorder and play unit. The XRC-200 has the ability to record 2 DMX universes (1024 DMX channels), and is also suitable for LED and moving light applications/installations.
The XRC-200 is an easy to use DMX recording and replay unit. The operating concept is similar to a CD player and can be used by non-professionals.
The sequences are recorded from a lighting console, or other DMX output device, onto the device. The XRC-200 replays the recorded sequences in real time.
With the ability to record 2 DMX universes (1024 DMX channels), the XRC-200 is also suitable for LED and moving light applications/installations. A variety of applications in architecture and entertainment, tradeshow, retail and museum lighting are covered with the XRC-200 easily and economically.
The optional XRC-CT15B contact box with 15 inputs for dry contacts allows a customized integration of triggers for control of the XRC-200 in. In addition, the XRC-200 has an internal timer for show and device control. The device can also be set up to be remotely operated or triggered by DMX. During live shows, the XRC-200 can be used as a DMX backup device.
The sequences and settings of the XRC-200 can be stored and managed with the XRC-200 PC software, which is connected via the USB port.
- Record and play back 64 sequences
- 10 configurable play lists
- Configurable fade times
- Optional 15 control inputs
- 2 DMX inputs
- 2 DMX outputs
- Built-in timer
- Backup device
- USB connection for firmware update, and PC software
- PC software for uploading, downloading and storage of shows
- Exact 100% record and replay of complex lighting movements and lighting sequences
- All shapes like circles and loops will be replayed exactly and takeover the DMX signal in the event of control panel failure
- The XRC-200 can be controlled with DMX signal or interfaced through 10 of it’s fast access buttons
- Can be connected to a timer
- Keyboard lock function
- Wall mount
- 2 universe input/2 universe output