This is the ultimate DMX show recorder. Stop wasting your expensive console to run an unattended show all day long.
This inexpensive unit will playback any pre-programmed show, just plug it in and run.
- Create scenes with dedicated software, or capture scenes from console via DMX512 input.
- Packed with features, it can store up to thousands of scenes in memory.
The Ultimate DMX512 Show Recorder. Description: with this unit, you can record and store a light show, then let the unit playback the show for as long as you like. The DMXPlayBack MK2 is perfect for unattended light shows or demonstrations that run continuously. The unit can store up to 500 static scenes per show. A show can be programmed to start: when the unit is powered, external trigger… You could even control the PlayBack from any RS232 capable device: show control system, Hyper Terminal, basic stamp… (check the communication protocol in the download section for a complete set of commands). Clients have also used the DMXPlayBack MK2 with a more sophisticated control systems such as AMX systems, where multiple DMXPlayBacks were used to ouput DMX512 pre recorded scenes. Loading and fading of the scenes were commanded from RS232. The DMXPlayBack Mk2 also offers REALTIME control of your lighting fixtures, when you change a parameter on the PalmPilot or PC the changes occur on the DMX ouput too. You can use it as a debugging tool. Check out these features:
- Full DMX512 stream (512 channels)
- Data compression for extended show capacity
- Up to 12 different shows can be stored
- thousands of scenes
- Scene capture via DMX input
- Easy to use RS232 control protocol
- Many show startup uptions
- Auto Show loop (loop once -> no stop)
By Combining the DMXPlayBack Mk2 and the DMXPlayBackRemote, you can have a complete 12 show control system that fits in a 19 inch 1 U rack space. Hardware: The DMXPlayBack Mk2 hardware fits into a robust 9.5 inch 1 Unit rack, 2 Can be mounted side by side to form a standard 19 inch rack The DMXPlayBack has 4 connectors: DMX512 IN, DMX512 OUT, RS232 and Power (DC Jack). All cables are supplied to connect the unit to your computer.
- DMXPlayBack MK2 Unit
- PC Serial Port Cable (DB9 to DB9 Connector)
- User manual