The new CQSA-E includes an Ethernet port in addition to the USB port. This gives long distance access and communication with the device anywhere on a Local network (LAN & WLAN) or on the Internet (via Web server). Connected to an access point or a router you have easy control with a mobile or tablet using the Wi-Light 2 APP. Same hardware features as the CQSA 1024 with ETHERNET port for Local Area Network.
A 6-in-1 multiprotocol Stand Alone device featuring DMX playback, DMX In/Out, Art-Net Out, sACN Out, Node (Art-Net to DMX decoder), and Splitter, the CQSA-E is a versatile and essential tool designed to meet the needs of the widest array of lighting projects, Live performances and installations.
- Live and Stand Alone – Outstanding functionality and reliability for both live show control and permanent installations of lighting
- Ethernet LAN / WLAN – Scalable, up to 128 connected interfaces via Ethernet. Remote communication anywhere on the network
- ART-NET and sACN – Broadcast/multicast to 8 Art-Net/sACN universes from a micro SD card over Ethernet in Stand-alone
- NODE – ART-NET Decoder – Art-Net to DMX decoder and converter translates Art-Net data and outputs DMX signals via 2 DMX ports
- DMX – 2×512 DMX outputs per interface. Split, Merge, Trigger, Record DMX data via our softwares