RGB LED Strip Direct ArtNet Controller
LM4 Power is the first LED driver designed to work through Ethernet network. It associates in a unique device 2 powerful tools:
- LED driver through ArtNet.
- LED driver through DMX.
Advantages of such a combination are obvious, as it allows almost any RGB LED installations:
- In conventional lighting installations, by connecting a DMX consol to LM4 Power input (DMX mode).
- In integrated lighting system installations working in an Ethernet network, with several DMX universes (ArtNet mode).
Configuration of both DMX and ArtNet modes is very easy and allows saving many time in installation:
- Through DMX mode, user only has to indicate DMX start address.
- Through ArtNet mode, using DIP-switch to select Subnet mask and universe (as well as DMX start address).
LM4 Power also stands out for the output power it can manage: it features independent colour channels divided in 2 RGB outputs of 15 A each (5 A per colour, max load of 30 A). Associated with its great control capabilities and its very small size, LM 4 Power can be considered as an adequate solution for any lighting installation.
Dimensions: (WxHxD): 82 x 45 x 120 mm.