The USB ONE allows you to control 512 DMX channels via Madrix software.
- DMX-IN/OUT with 5-pin NEUTRIK XLR Port: This device allows you to send or receive data via MADRIX using 512 DMX channels. A gender changer with 5-pin male to 3-pin or 5-pin male is required for DMX-IN.
- USB 2.0 Standard: The latest USB 2.0 standard is fully supported to allow for a higher maximum speed of 480Mbit/s.
- Power Over USB: The interface is powered directly via the USB port and does not need an additional power supply.
- Hot Swapping & Plug and Play: Devices can be connected to and disconnected from the computer during use and without a reboot.
- Remote Control: MADRIX can be controlled remotely using the built-in DMX-IN functions.
- Frame Rate Stability: Up to 60 devices can be connected to a single USB host controller without having any frame rate problems (60 DMX512 interfaces amount to 30,720 DMX channels).
- Active USB: Must be connected to an active USB 2.0 hub with a power supply.