Madrix 5 includes all the features of Madrix 1, 2, and 3 with additional new features that allow you to get so much more out of your DMX/DVI control software. For more information, you can review the Madrix 5 Flyer and/or read through the Madrix Release Notes.
Important Update Notes:
- When updating to Madrix 5, you will require a valid, Metallic Madrix Key. Please contact us directly with any questions by calling (281) 324-0908 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Madrix 5 Software Licenses ONLY work with Windows (Versions 7, 8, 8.1, 10) on a 64-bit platform.
- Madrix 5 only supports Metallic Madrix Keys. A plastic, green Madrix key will not work.
- Madrix NEO is still a supported interface but does not offer a Madrix 5 License. A Metallic Madrix Key with a valid Madrix 5 License is required for output.
- Madrix PLEXUS is still a supported interface but does not offer a Madrix 5 License. A Metallic Madrix Key with a valid Madrix 5 License is required for output and file conversions.
- Madrix 4 has been entirely skipped and Madrix 5 comes directly after Madrix 3
- Software updates for Madrix 3 will only include bug fixes until May 07, 2019.
- Project support for MADRIX 3 continues until May 07, 2020.