LightFactory Professional 10 Universe 5120 DMX Channel Software
Professional, 10 Universe, 5120 DMX Channels
Lightfactory is a unique PC based lighting control system. Offering a no compromise approach of traditional dimmer control and fully featured moving light support. LightFactory was designed with the idea that every lighting engineer, operator or designer could own their own control desk. One desk they are completely familiar with, one desk that works for every situation and one desk they can rely on every time. Most PC based control systems focus on moving light support but lack the many features that make traditional lighting desks standout. Lightfactory closes that gap.
- Up to 100 DMX universes
- RDM Support
- Up to 30,000 lighting fixtures
- Unlimited cue lists and millions of cue
- Full tracking console
- Generic & Specific Palettes
- 5 different effects engines (including LED/Matrix)
- Built in scheduler, macros, palettes, user security
- Audio, MIDI, and Timecode triggering
- 10000s of submasters
- Simple media playback (Video, Audio)
- Capture, Light Converse & WYSIWYG Visualisation Support
- Full multi user support
- Free wireless rigging remote software
- Free off-line use
- Up to 32,000 Desk Channels, with every channel able to hold an intelligent fixture
- 512 – 32,768 Physical DMX Dimmers (Purchased in 512 dimmer blocks)
- Channel & Dimmer state always saved. Even in a power outage your LightFactory software will return to its last lighting state
- Each feature is an independent window that allows you to arrange your LightFactory system how you like it. Spread different windows over multiple monitors and the software will remember this setting for next time.
- Tracking backup system.
- Full network based multi user system
- Built in Timecode generator (MTC output)
- RDM Support
Supports industry standard USB and Ethernet DMX interfaces.
LightFactory output to the DMX 512 standard and supports the RDM extensions. Unlike other software based lighting controllers LightFactory does not lock you onto a hardware platform. LightFactory supports many different output devices and protocols. In LightFactory you can also mix and match the hardware per universe of output.
|USB to DMX512 Hardware
||Ethernet to DMX Protocols
LightFactory supports broadcast and unicast data