FREE SHIPPING – Qualified – Select Free Shipping At Checkout Page.
DMXIS is an award winning, flexible, easy to use lighting control package, specifically designed for live performers DMXIS is the easy way to create exciting live light shows with your Mac OS® or Windows® based computer. DMXIS was designed specifically for live performers who want to run an automated light show while performing on stage. The hardware is incredibly easy to connect up, and the software extremely simple to learn and operate, while being flexible enough to control modern intelligent light fixtures.
Includes both Hardware & Software For Mac OS X & PC Windows
- Hardware style user interface is quick to learn and easy to use
- Controls any DMX-512 compatible light fixture, including classic dimmer packs, LED fixtures, and intelligent lighting (e.g. scanners & moving heads)
- Create static looks, dynamic chases & moving effects with smooth cross-fades
- Intuitive tempo-based approach, for perfect synchronisation of lighting & music
- Runs as a standalone program, VST plug-in, or Audio Unit plug-in**
- Supports 512 DMX channels & unlimited number of fixtures
- Outputs one DMX-512 universe (512 channels of control)
- Full microprocessor control (guarantees reliable DMX operation)
- 1500V full isolation (protects your computer)
- 3 and 5 pin DMX outputs (compatible with any DMX-512 light fixture)
- Powered directly from the USB cable
- 1/4″ Footswitch input* for easy scene switching
Pre-program or plug-in
With DMXIS, you pre-program your entire light show in advance, letting you concentrate on your live performance. You can then manually step through the light show using a simple footswitch plugged into the DMXIS hardware interface. Or, if you use audio software such as Logic, Ableton Live, Cubase or Mixmeister in your live show, you can use the DMXIS plug-in (VST or Audio Unit) to run your lights directly from your audio software! This is incredibly effective, as your light show automatically synchronizes to the performance, even if you change tempo live.
Min. Software Requirements
Mac: OSX 10.7 or later, Intel Core Duo processor or better, 512MB memory, 1024×768 display (min.)
Note: OSX10.4 – OSX10.6 is only supported by DMXIS 1.1.2
Windows: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 operating system, Celeron 1GHz processor or better, 512MB memory, 1024×768 display resolution
*Footswitch not included.
**Plug-in is an optional feature, requires a host program which supports VST or Audio Unit plug-ins.