This new edition of the DMX-CON4 DMX driver has a frequency of 5.2 kHz which allows it to be used for video applications with no camera flickering. This LED Driver provides you with the freedom to control 4 channels of LED strip, LED modules, and each channel provides you control from 1-256 levels of intensity. This driver complies with DMX 512/1990 Protocol.
|UL Class 2||Non-UL|
- Meets DMX512/1990
- 256-levels of brightness, full-color with driver controls
- Can achieve asynchronous color changes effects
- Capable of controlling LED light with 1-4 colors
- Freely set the DMX address 1-512
- Modularizing can be matched with different LED modules