DMX Splitters are particularly in demand for DMX512 applications covering long distances, where unwanted interferences and frequencies are to be avoided.
The DMX Splitter functions as a signal distributor and booster. 1 output to 4, 6 or 8 DMX outputs, each equipped with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR connectors for compatibility in any DMX setup and 100% electrical isolation between all in/outputs. Signal and power LED indicators on front panels for each output is useful to detect error.
The R Series DMX Splitter is designed for different applications. With removable rack wings, it can be rack mounted or wall mounted.
- Fully compliant to DMX-512 (1990)
- 3pin & 5pin DMX Input and DMX Thru
- 100% electrical isolation between in/output
- 100% electronic isolation between output/output
- Signal & power LED indicator for each output
- Termintor resistor switch for end of a DMX chain
- Power input via IEC connector on rear panel
- Removable rack wings for Rack mount or wall mount
- Anodized aluminum front panel
- 1 inputs to 8 outputs/6 outputs/4 outputs
- Power input: AC 110V or 230V
- Size: 482 x 147 x 44mm (19″ Rack, 1U)
- Weight: 3kgs