Hook-Up Wire Red & Black, is especially used to connect LED power supply and LED controller.
Red/Black Zip Cord is a low voltage DC power cable. Also called zip wire and bonded wire, the cables pull apart for a quick separation. Easy to identify polarity for DC applications. Excellent for Single Color or white LED Strips, Amateur Radio, Automotive/Stereo, Robotics and R/C.
- Wire 14 AWG: Used for short to mid distances
- Wire 16 AWG: Used for short to mid distances
- Wire 18 AWG: Used for short distances
- Wire 20 AWG: Used for short distances
Conductor: Extra flexible soft bare copper stranding for maximum flexibility and conductivity
Insulation: Automotive grade “GPT” PVC insulation which is oil & gas resistant
Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F)
Voltage: 300 VAC
- Designed to meet UL VW-1 Vertical Wire Flame Test
- RoHS Compliant