RGB Booster Amplifier 12 Volts
- Wattage-Actual (W): 150W
- Working Temperature: -4 to 140°F
- In/output Voltage: DC 12V
- Dimensions: 115 * 64 * 22 mm (4 ½” * 2 ½” * ⅞” Inches)
- Connecting Mode: Common anode
- Recommended Current: 4A for each color
- Max. Current: 6A for each color
- Adapter (if included) is UL and CE
- 1 Year Warranty
- Ideal for RGB LED lights.
- It is compatible with all RGB light fittings which demand for 12V DC input voltage.
- Its small size allows perfect designing ideas triggered by designers, architectures and project end users for achieving various color changing patterns.
- Easy mounting and no sweat operation, controller even helps your LED lighting products controllable by people at bedroom, kitchen, office and gym.
- Easy Installation
- No Power Supply Included
This product is available with or without the 60 Watt Power Supply. It’s also available with a European Power Supply.
This amplifier (booster) is optional. You only need it if you’re planning to use more than 10 meters (2 Reels of 5 Meters each) about 400 inches of our RGB LED’s strips. You will need one amplifier every 2 Reels.
It has the same drive capacity as the RGB LED RF Radio Frequency Controller:
144 watts. Detailed instruction manual is available. Ask for it! Designing large systems is easy with these amplifiers.
- 3 signal inputs and outputs: Red, Green, Blue + Common anode (DC+).
- 12 Volt DC input is required
- If you use our 150 watt power supply, this amp can operate 4 reels total. You can use up to 6 reels with 2 amplifiers (boosters).
- You can increase the number of LED’s you can drive by adding additional amplifiers.
This is an optional amplifier (booster) ideal for use with our RGB LED Strips.