Pathport Touring Edition, 1-Port Node
PATHPORT TOURING EDITION, 1-PORT NODE
Whether you need basic Artnet-to-DMX conversion (or vice versa), or a full-blown multi-source, multi-protocol channel patch, the Touring Edition gives you complete DMX routing control.
Designed with the needs of the rental and tour markets in mind, the Touring Edition is fully configurable without need of a computer or network connection. This truss-mountable single port DMX node has an IP 54 weather rating and the full feature set of all Pathport nodes.
It’s also the first Pathport to incorporate DMX diagnostic tools directly from the front panel menu. The TE will report incoming levels or it can transmit DMX to test downstream equipment and connections.
The TE is also the first handheld RDM controller and tester. The TE can discover any RDM-compliant gear downstream. It can also edit basic device properties such as DMX start address.
- One DMX-512 port
- DMX soft-patch up to 128 input universes
- DMX merging or prioritizing on a
- universe or
- channel-by-channel basis
- RDM compliant
- LCD screen reports configuration settings and operations status
- Field or bench configurable without external power or a network connection
- Normal operation uses Power-over-Ethernet
- Ethercon connector for network wiring
- IP 54 weather-rating
- Adjustable mounting bracket
Supports all major Ethernet Protocols:
- ETC Net2 (output only)
- Strand ShowNet
- E1.31 Streaming ACN (sACN/Net3)