PATHPORT QUATTRO 4-PORT NODE, REAR TERMINAL STRIP
Four ports for less than twice the price. Same compact size – two units fit side-by-side in 1RU of space. PoE operation makes it an ideal choice for truss mount operation. Uses the same encoder / front panel LCD interface as the Octo – most users won’t need a computer to configure it.
- Four DMX512 ports, individually configurable
- DMX routing on a universe or channel-bychannel basis, merged or prioritized
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
- Address up to 64000 universes, depending on the protocol chosen
Supports the following Ethernet protocols:
- Strand Shownet
- E1.31 Streaming ACN (sACN/Net3)
- DMX output speed and signal loss behavior are user-selectable
- LCD/Encoder knob provide front panel configuration and status reporting
- Compact size – 2 nodes can fit side-by-side in 1RU of rack space
- Uses Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or anauxiliary 24VDC supply (by others)
- Rackmount ears included
Note on Front Connector Kits
The use of the front connector kit with a Quattro requires the full width of 1RU of rack space (so it is not possible to have two Quattros side-by-side and use the adapter kit). The adapter kit is typically used with the 6312 model.
The Ethernet connector can also be brought to the front panel. Add the -RJ extension to the part number. For example, a 6942-RJ is a four DMX output plus RJ45 Ethernet jack.
Operational note when using ArtNet or Shownet:
The ArtNet protocol is explicitly sent to a broadcast address, typically 184.108.40.206 or 10.255.255.255. The Quattro must have its subnet mask set wide enough to include this broadcast address. When using ArtNet, a Class A subnet mask of 255.0.0.0 is recommended to ensure DMX output.
Shownet is explicitly sent to 192.168.1.255. On a Shownet system, a Quattro should use an IP of 192.168.1.x and a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0