ELECTRONIC FLOURESCENT BALLAST CONTROLLER, 2-RELAY
A one-box solution for controlling electronic fluorescent dimming ballasts, or controlling and switching power for 0-10V LED fixtures
Based on the eDIN 1004 Demultiplexer, the eDIN EFBC/LED Controller provides an integrated solution to DMX control over Mark VII-type fluorecent dimming ballasts and 0-10V LED fixtures that require mains power switched off when fully dimmed.
Many LED fixtures require mains power to be switched off, either at a dimmed level of 10% or as low as ~1%. This integrated solution satisfies both needs in a single cabinet. Up to 20 LED dimmers can be controlled from one DMX channel (typical).
Typically, Mark VII ballasts are not dimmed below 10% to prevent ballast instability (flickering) and the possibility of cathode damage. A relay switches the mains power to the ballasts as the DMX level crosses 10%. The ballast also accepts a 0-to-10VDC control input to set the dimming intensity level. With an eDIN EFBC, the same DMX channel can be used for both functions, reducing channel count and simplifying operation. Up to 20 ballasts can be run on one DMX output.
- 2, 4, or 6 outputs
- Solid state relay contactors for reliabilty and long life
- Relay contactors rated for 120 or 277 VAC
- Up to 20 ballasts/LED dimmers can be run on one DMX output (typical)
- Components pre-wired – installation only requires wiring mains power to the relays and PSU, and data wiring to the control bus and DMX source
- DMX start address is user-set either via the push-button interface, or remotely using ANSI E1.20 RDM
- DMX through connector, with manual termination switch if connector not used
- NEMA 1 enclosure with fully barriered interior – 10.25″ x 23.25″ x 4.5″ (260mm x 590mm x 120mm)
|4852||eDIN EFBC 2 Relay|
|4854||eDIN EFBC 4 Relay|
|4856||eDIN EFBC 6 relay|
Other configurations available on request.
|Power Supply||UL-listed, universal input 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Size||10.25″W x 23.25″H x 4.5″D (260mm x 590mm x 120mm)|