eDIN CONTACT CLOSURE INTERFACE 12-CHANNEL
Pathway eDIN Contact Closures provide DMX-controlled relay closures for both low voltage power and signal level switching.
The DIN form factor makes installation in your own enclosures or cabinets fast and easy.Pathway eDIN Contact Closure interface provides twelve DMX-controlled dry contact closures for both power and signal level switching. Multiple operating modes include momentary, maintained, 6-channel split and single channel select, where the DMX level of the start channel determines which relay is active.
- 12 DMX controllable form-C switch closures
- Momentary or maintained operation
- ‘DMX Present’ relay function
- DMX level display
- 6-channel alternate mode
- DMX-select mode, where DMX level corresponds to a triggered relay
- DMX start address easily set
- LED display and pushbuttons for configuration
- 2500V DMX input opto isolation
- 250V DMX fault protection
- End-of-line termination switch
- Status LEDs for power, DMX input, relay state
- Pluggable screw terminals for all connections
- DMX pass-thru connector
- Snap-on DIN rail housing
- DIN rail mounting section included
|2A per relay, at up to 30VDC|
|Power Supply||9-30 VDC, 5W supply required.
Use eDIN 1001 power supply or equal.
|Isolation||2500V opto isolation
250V fault protection
|Size||3.5″ x 8″ x 1.25″ (90mm x 200mm x 30mm )|
|Mounting||35mm x 7.5mm DIN rail (included)|
|1003||eDIN 12 Channel Contact Closure Interface|
|1001||Standard eDIN 30W Power Supply|