DMXRepeater, 8 Way, Front 3-Pin XLR
DMXREPEATER, 8 WAAY, FRONT 3-PIN XLR
An essential component of any DMX distribution system, opto-splitters permit star wiring configurations while isolating and protecting connected equipment from harmful electrical faults and ground loops.
The work-horse DMX Repeater has been beefed up even further. Now sporting eight outputs, instead of six, in a rugged cast aluminum housing that will withstand extreme abuse.And just in case, each box ships with a spare transceiver and opto-coupler inside.
Opto splitter permits star wiring configurations while isolating and protecting connected equipment from harmful electrical faults. The DMX Repeater is an essential part of any DMX distribution system. Available in a wide variety of connector styles, so you’ll be sure to find one suitable for your application.
- 8 outputs
- Field-serviceable – a spare transceiver and opto-coupler ships with every unit
- Transceiver and opto-coupler easily sourced from major electronic component suppliers
- No fuses – we use self resetting data links
- Passive DMX through
- Termination switch
- 2500V Opto isolation between input and output signals
- 250V fault protection on inputs and outputs
- Two versions offered: connectors on the front or the back
- Wide range power supply
- DMX present indicator
- E1.11 DMX512A compliant
- Gold plated XLR contacts
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
|PowerSupply||Universal input 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Isolation||2500V opto-isolation between all ports and 250V fault protection|
|Size||17 x 6 x 1.75 in (432 x 152 x 44mm)|
|9002||Wall mount kit|
|9003||Truss mount kit|