COGNITO PC SOFTWARE LICENSE
Cognito PC provides the less experienced user with simple yet sophisticated programming controls while still including the tools required by the most demanding professional. Cognito features a streamlined user interface that guides you through the process of selecting lights, adjusting their attributes, and recording reference libraries, memories and cues. Once programmed, the show is played back manually or with sequenced playlists. The complex task of programming shows that include incandescent dimmers, moving lights and color changing LED fixtures finally has a simple solution.
Available with 512, 1024, 1536 and 2048 outputs, Cognito PC supports direct Ethernet output of Pathport Protocol, E1.31 streaming ACN or Art-Net. For DMX512 output, purchase the software bundled with a Pathport™ node.
To try-before-you-buy, just download the Cognito Off-Line Editor (OLE) from here. The only difference between the OLE and Cognito PC is the USB key enabling Ethernet output.
- 512, 1024, 1536 or 2048 outputs direct to network or to DMX512 using a Pathport DMX-over-Ethernet node
- No practical limit on the number of memories, cues or playlists
- Pathport Protocol, ANSI E1.31 sACN and Art-Net signal output supported
- Natural language control uses “real-world” terms and labels, instead of channel numbers and data-level values
- Continually maintained fixture library, currently with over 1200 commonly available, multi-attribute lights
- Context-sensitve Help Overlays provide assistance without interrupting work flow
- Virtual console elements including display, faders, color back-lit buttons and encoder wheels
- neato™ iOS App provides remote control of lights and memory playback