CueTouch LCD Touchscreen
CueTouch is a fully customizable lighting control access point for CueServer. Use CueTouch to add colorful, easy-to-use on screen controls to virtually any lighting or multimedia control project that uses one or more CueServer lighting control processors.
The CueTouch CT-400 includes a bright active-matrix TFT LCD panel, an attractive but ruggedized vandal-resistant front panel, full Ethernet connectivity and a powerful processor capable of handling interactive graphics and complex logic operations.
- Fully customizable user interface
- Design and manage entire CueTouch installations with Qlarity®
- Communicates with one or more CueServer DMX processors
- When used via CueServer, control lighting, effects and other DMX controlled equipment
- Use multiple LCD panels and/or multiple CueServer processors for complex systems
- Wide variety of programming functions available through Qlarity
- Vandal-resistant, hardened front panel and display glass
- CueTouch LCD module
- Freely downloadable CueTouch LCD Toolkit package