CueTouch Flush Mount Kit
CUETOUCH FLUSH MOUNT KIT
In-Wall enclosure and flush mounting kit for mounting CueTouch on a finished drywall or similar surface.
- Wall or flat panel mounting box for CueTouch CT-400.
- Designed for both new and old construction.
- Perfect for retrofits. It allows for easy mounting of CT-400 without an access to the back side of the panel or wall.
- After the Flush Mount Kit is attached to the wall (using provided sliding brackets and screws), the CueTouch is held in place by strong rare earth magnets (included).
- Powder coated edge visually blends together with the CT-400 housing.
- Can be mounted on materials ranging in thickness from 3mm (0.1″) to 38mm (1.5″). It accommodates all North American and EU (commercial and residential) drywall thicknesses.
- In-wall depth – 88mm (3.4″).
- There are several standard knockouts for conduit, as well as holes for screws or nails on all four sides for mounting directly to wall studs.
- Accommodates Power-over-Ethernet splitter (EN-POE-SP12) behind CT-400.