The DIN-INPUT 8 is an 8 dry contact input to din-net device.
It can detect a close or open on any of its 8 isolated inputs and send a programmed action to any other node on the DIN-NET network. Such uses could be interfacing a switch plate or relay contact to the RS232 module.
- 8 isolated contact closure inputs on screw terminals
- 500V isolation
- Trigger on : contact open, contact close or change of state
- In and Thru DIN-NET ports on RJ45 connectors
- Up to 32 DIN-NET actions (1 input can trigger multiple actions)
- Status LED
- Standard 4 module wide din-rail enclosure
- Operating 0->50 ambient