DMX Ethergate Mk3 has dual DMX ports, supports multiple protocols and can be easily configured using any web browser thanks to the built-in web-server. The new interface is easy to use, allows many possible options and lets you configure the unit as needed.
Multiple Protocol Support
- Art-Net 1/2/3
- RDM Over Art-Net
- Web-based configuration
- Dual DMX: 2 input, 2 output or 1 in 1 out ports
- Supports Art-Net, sACN, and ESP.
- Supports HTP Merging (upto 2 sources)
- Supports RDM Over Art-Net (controller)
- Broadcast or Unicast (Input mode)
- fits into a robust metal 9.5 inch 1 Unit rack.
- Two units can be mounted side by side
- to form a standard 19 inch rack.
2x DMX 5pin XLR connectors
- IEC power connector
- 10/100 Ethercon RJ45 Ethernet
- in-built power supply (iput 90 to 260V AC)
- D-PRO control software (Windows & OSX)
- Luminair (iOS)
- Madrix (Windows)
- Jinx! LED Matrix Control (Windows)
- LightJams (Windows)
- Elios (Windows, Mac & Linux)
- LightingPad (iOS)
- … and all other Art-Net and/or sACN supported Apps