Enttec Datagate Mk2 DMX / RDM Splitter Ethernet Gateway
- Merging License
- RDM Tools License
- RDM Sensor Monitor License
- Stream Auditor License
- Hot Spare License
- Real Time Clock
- Latest Firmware (updated: 24 Sep 2010)
Save File, and upload using Datagate MK2 Settings Screen.
FREE SHIPPING – Qualified – Select Free Shipping At Checkout Page.
The Datagate is an extremely flexible bridge between control and fixtures/dimmers.
It can form the backbone of a network, provide optical isolation, merge levels from multiple streams, and translate between DMX and Ethernet protocols.
|Some of the tasks you can configure a Datagate to perform include:
- Profiles may be selected and viewed with front panel menus or with Web Browser over Ethernet
- Configuration and editing of Profiles may be done with web browser that allows graphical flowchart style drag-and-drop editing
- LCD display supports menu navigation and provides status information
- Profile storage on hard drive or import/export to USB key or FTP.
- Rack mountable (19″ x 1U)
- Internal power supply
- Integral cooling fan
- 8 RDM enabled 1500V isolated DMX ports
- Break time configurable for each DMX port (88us to 1ms)
- DMX Refresh rate configurable for each port (2Hz -> 44Hz)
- Number of channels configurable for each port (1 to 512)
- Data throughput Statistics available through webpage
- Supports Art-Net 1, Art-Net 2, ESP, and Philips KiNET protocols for DMX over Ethernet
- Merge HTP, Merge LTP, Priority Merge, DMX Generator and DMX Switcher profile blocks
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet port
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Inbuilt Autoranging (90-260V) Mains power supply
- Option DC 12->48V power (optional)
- CE, FCC certified